There are hundreds (probably millions!) of ways to make banana pudding. It usually consists of layers of rich, vanilla custard, wafer cookies, fresh bananas and whipped cream. When I saw this recipe posted by my fav Khloe Kardashian (a fellow foodie), I knew that it had to be delicious. I also liked how easy it is. I make most of my recipes after working my 9-5 all day, so if it has 1 or 2 steps and small amount of ingredients it gets an A+ in my book.
Khloe Kardashian’s Banana Pudding:
– 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 ½ C cold water
– 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
– 2C heavy whipping cream (whipped on a high level w/ a hand blender until it turns fluffy)
– 36 vanilla wafers
– 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice (you dip them in lemon juice so they don’t turn brown)!
1. In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix; beat until well blended. Chill for 5 minutes or until the pudding reaches a thick consistency!
2. Take out of fridge. Fold in whipped cream.
3. Spoon some of the pudding mixture into a small bowl or parfait glass. Top with vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat the layering, ending with pudding mixture.
4. Chill thoroughly. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.