1. Preheat your oven to 400*F.
2. Combine the tarragon, dill, bread crumbs and butter.
3. Pat the salmon dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil or butter in a sautee pan and sear the salmon (flesh side down) for about 2 minutes.
4. Top salmon with your breadcrumb mixture than place under the broiler for about 10 minutes (make sure you watch it, the broiler can burn things in an instant, I know from bad experiences)!
5. Serve salmon with your favorite side dish (try my roasted baby vegetables)!
– Baby Carrotts
– Baby Potatoes
– Baby Onions
– Wegman’s Basting Oil
– Fresh Parsley
Wash your veggies than place them in a roasting pan. Drizzle with the basting oil and roast at $425*F for 20-30 minutes.